This LG Dishwasher is more towards the higher end of the market but displays a simplistic, elegant and smart dishwasher that looks great in your kitchen. It does only come in black so may be something that deters you away when deciding on a dishwasher.
So why does this dishwasher cost a little more than some other models out there? Well the D145BF LG dishwasher has its main feature of steam, now steam makes it more effective but also has a gentler touch on your dishes. With using previous dishwasher you may have found some broken/scratched or damaged dishes, glasses, cups etc after usage, so this model decreases that chance. Some of its other features:
- High energy performance rating, A++
- Uses only 9 litres of water!
- Direct Drive system helps prevent some breakdowns but also makes this dishwasher extremely quiet.
- Smart rack system, it has spacious and well adjustable racking. 3 rack trays are implemented with this model.
- The Direct drive System not only makes it quiet, help prevent breakdown and make more space but it also comes with a 10 year warranty!
- Half Load and more….
So it may be a little pricier but it sure delivers on the features that easily make up that cost. Downfalls…well from some customers experiences they have thought:
- The racking adjustable features are a little flimsy by moving on their own accord while the machine is on wash.
- Not every wash has been successful, the top racking area seems to be less effective than the bottom basket
- And of course the price.
Although these issues arise with some customers experiences overall much more customers did not have any real issues other than the price though the features did live up to it…
LG Dishwasher Summary
D145BF LG Dishwasher rates well and overall it has proven to be a quiet, stylish, modern, energy efficient and spacious model. With really minor issues this a great buy.
We rate the D145BF LG Dishwasher a 4.5!