The price of this model is not expensive and delivers some good but also not so great features. Firstly the ZDF2020 Zanussi Dishwasher has a very clean and simplistic style with only a couple of buttons and a dial making great for anyone to use. Its features:
- Counter balance door preventing accidents and swinging door.
- Contains an energy saving rating of A
- The top rack is adjustable to fit larger dishes or pots as well as some adjustable holders for cups and glasses.
- It implies the half load feature that will auto detect the amount of items in the dishwasher to save energy costs.
- It has 4 cycle programmes to be used which are quick wash, economic wash, intensive wash and rinse.
- Delay function that can delay the start of the wash.
So it does have some good features like energy saving that will cut down costs to an already affordable dishwasher. But it does have its negatives:
- There is no display to show timer so you don’t know how long it will be to finish
- From customer experiences the racking and design for glasses and dish wear is not so good…as there is not a great deal for much items as well as certain items do not manage to hold steady within the wash.
- The quick wash does not dry the items after it finishes so 15/20 minutes dry time with the door open is required on top of the 30 minutes unless you hand dry the items.
With theses customer experiences and negatives the ZDF20202 model actually drops down in its overall score. The racking and washing performance is a bigger factor of any dishwasher and this model does not seem to uplift those factors even if it is rather cheap in comparison to some. So overall it is an OK dishwasher but for a bit more money there is certainly more efficient models than the ZDF2020 Zanussi Dishwasher
We rate it with an overall score of 3.0 as it does imply some good energy saving features with a cheap and affordable price.